Need 3 Phase Conversion for your equipment?
Here are a few things to help you get started:
- We can help you get your 3 Phase equipment up and running from the single phase service at your residence, commercial, or rural location. It is important to know the type of equipment and the power supply available to get operational .
- To make this as simple as possible for both of us, please go directly to the link to the right, and complete the >>>>> "Equipment Information Form" >>>>>>>>>>>>>
- By doing this, we can size a converter for your specific needs that will serve you for many years.
- The Products Page will give you more information on all the products we offer.
- The overviews below will link you to to the specific product page.
- Please download the "Data Sheets" on the product pages and learn more about the static and Rotary converters as well as the Voltage Stabilizers and CNC PACs.
- You can also call 661.618.7075 and I will work with you for a quick and simple answer to your questions.
The Static Converter will run most 220V 3-Phase Motors and Machine tools from single-phase 220V power. The Static Converter is the most popular economical conversion of single-phase electricity into power for your 3-Phase equipment. Only 2/3 of the motor HP will be operational.
The Rotary Converter will run most 220V 3-Phase Motors and Machine tools from single-phase 220V power with the R series and 460V with the RH series. The Rotary Converter is the most popular economical conversion of single-phase electricity into true three phase power for your 3-Phase equipment.
For use with the Phase-A-Matic Rotary Converter on 3-phase electronic equipment such as AC/DC drives, CNC & PLC machines, and any voltage-sensitive equipment. The Voltage Stabilizer provides +/- 5% voltage stabilization of the generated leg, which is normally higher than the input voltage.
A Rotary Phase Converter & Voltage Stabilizer combination will provide the necessary voltage balance of close to 5% or less between legs compared to standard three phase line voltage of + 10%. It will also keep the output voltage stable during peak loads.
We offer the one and only, PHASE-A-MATIC, INC. product line. This product provides true three-phase power from single-phase electricity at a fraction of the installation and operating cost of three-phase utility service.
More Information and Links
Please provide your:
Selecting the proper Converter for equipment is important. Please provide the following information to size your machine:
- Manufacture and Model
- HP - Voltage and Amps
- Source Power Supply
We will recommend the converter that provides the best service for your needs.
All orders are shipped direct from the factory with a factory warranty.
Adobe Reader X (10.1.4)
You need the free Adobe Reader to view the PDF's on this site.
Again, Thank You for visiting